Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Football Sunday!


Fall is the best - great weather, new TV, and...FOOTBALL!  Today was the first Football Sunday of the season, and we went to a sports bar by our house to watch the Dolphins play the Bills.  The Redskins played their arch-rivals the Cowboys later in prime time, so we got to watch that one at home (a rare treat)!  My football garb is on order, but Mommy had some shirts for me to wear.


(This is what I do when you yell "Touchdown!"  Then I clap.)



Both teams won, so it was a great day for football!


Here are a couple of recent videos of me:

Giving Mozart a run for his money!

I've been throwing some monster temper tantrums lately, so this next video comes with a WARNING:  it contains about 3 1/2 minutes of me crying.  For no reason whatsoever.  But if you like that kind of thing, here you go:


And here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks:

At Arrington Vineyards:

Me and my new potty...I like to stand IN it.  I'm not quite sure what it's for yet.

Just playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment