Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Today is Halloween!  I was around for Halloween last year but since I was only 5 months old I didn't really know what was going on - this year was much better!  I dressed up as a vampire and had a great time trick-or-treating.  We went over to my friend Gavin's house and walked around his neighborhood and got candy from all his neighbors.  It was great!

Me in the wagon waiting to start trick-or-treating

 
 Mommy pulling the wagon

Avery, me, and Gavin getting some candy

 Daddy taking me up to one of the houses

 
Berlin sitting in the wagon with me.  She was a ladybug!

Me in my vampire costume

Eating a lollipop at the end of the night


It's football season, and every week we've been going to a local restaurant to watch the Dolphins and Redskins play.  I usually get pretty tired toward the end of the game, so I just put my head down on the table and go to sleep!
Watching the game



Giving Daddy a kiss

So sleepy!!
  
This week I took a big step - I moved to a big boy bed!  Since my baby sister Maya is going to be here soon, she will be sleeping in the crib in the nursery, so I needed to move into a big boy bed.  I'm doing great!  The first night I woke up a couple of times but went back to sleep on my own (that's not unusual, I do that in my crib sometimes too), slept until 9AM and didn't get out of bed until Mommy came to get me.  Mommy was a little emotional about me sleeping in my new bed, but I really like it!

Getting ready for bed, hugging my teddy bear Champ



Fast asleep!   
(The room was actually really dark, Mommy just used a cool setting on her camera to make it come out this well.)

Mommy has been really crafty lately!  She's been making things for my room and Maya's room.  Check out all this cool stuff she's made!

A mobile Mommy sewed for Maya's crib.  It has butterflies and some fabric balls.

Letters for Maya's wall

Letters for my wall.  
(The store didn't have enough circles so the last "e" is missing from my name - we'll finish it soon!)

Hangers for our doors

Paintings for Maya's room.  They'll go over the closet doors.

Paintings for my room.  They'll also go over the closet doors.

This is for Maya's room - it will hold all her hair clips and headbands, and we can also put pictures on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment