Tuesday, December 14, 2010

School!

Okay, Mommy hasn't figured out the whole tabs thing yet.  Hopefully soon all my posts will be on my new page!!

I'm getting to be such a big boy that I get to go to school now!  It's really fun - we play and sing a lot, and I love my teacher Miss Carol.  We also have a helper, Miss Andrea, who is really nice and sings to me at nap time.  It's too cold to go outside and play on the playground right now, but we have gymnastics and music class, where we get to tumble and dance!

I'm still a little sad in the mornings when Mommy leaves me there - even though I have fun with my new friends, I miss her while she's gone!  She always tells me that she'll be back to get me and gives me as many hugs as I want, which makes me feel better.

Here's some of the stuff we do at school:

We color!


We clean up after we color, because sometimes we make a mess.

We pretend to make pancakes with Play-Doh, which is really fun!


We do puzzles.  My teacher says I have a lot of patience and persistence!

We stack blocks.


We sort shapes.


We read A LOT, which is one of my favorite things to do.


 We sweep the floor.


We count things, like oranges.


It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment