Thursday, March 3, 2011

New videos

I have been horribly, terribly negligent about uploading new videos recently - so sorry!  It's been so long since I even transferred movies from the camera to the computer that I found some I had completely forgotten about.  I hope you enjoy - the first few are from several months ago, and it was so fun (and a little sad) for me to see how much Noah has grown in the past few months!

Toward the end are the newer videos, including some of Maya.  :)  Enjoy!



We watched our friends' son Gavin while they went to an appointment, and despite the fact that we have a million toys in the house, this is what the boys had the most fun doing.



Here's some clips of us at the park...it says Spring 2010 but it was actually toward the end of summer.



Okay, now for some more recent ones...

This one is from this past December - Ray turned the screen on the camera so Noah could see himself, and he's just hamming it up big time!  This is one of my favorites, because it really shows the silly side of his personality.  :)



This next one is from the first few days of Maya's life, when we were in the hospital.



Here's some footage of Noah in the bathtub.  He LOVES baths - he would play in there all night if he could.  We try to use the time to learn and practice things he's learning.



Noah is so wonderful with his baby sister; he loves to give her kisses and tries to help her whenever he can.



That's it for now!  I promise not to wait so long to upload videos next time.  We're going to Florida for a few days so our families can see the kids, so I'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment