Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures from our trip to Florida (finally!)

Ok, I know I said I would post these a long time ago, but I've been a little busy trying to take care of a 2 month old while chasing an almost-2-year-old around the house.  :)


At my grandparents' house.  He thinks their beads and that lei are SO cool!

With my grandparents



With Bubbie

This one is a little blurry, but she was so happy!

Noah with Uncle Dean

Playing football with Daddy


Playing basketball with Poppa

That's my best friend Julie holding Maya, and that's her son Beau.  He was infatuated with Maya, kept trying to touch her and even leaned over and gave her a few kisses!  SO CUTE!!!

Noah and "Mimi" (Ray's little sister Staci) at the Palm Beach Zoo

At the zoo

I love this picture!  Noah and Staci had such a blast playing in the fountains (check out the previous post for a video).

What a goofball!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment